gr7

gr7

Tuesday 25 September 2012

sept 25 geography success criteria

Presentations will begin Wednesday and continue throughout the week.  Your success checklist is below:

Geography Rubric: Place of Interest Prezi

Criteria
Location
·         I can locate this place of interest on a map and in a quadrant using surrounding boundaries on the north, south, east & west sides of it (name & address)
Community
·         I can pin-point in which specific community/city/province/country this place of interest belongs to
Directions
·         I can explain/show how to get to this place of interest from St Simon using a clear path (words or pictures)
Describe
·         I can clearly explain the type of place it is i.e. residential, commercial, industrial, recreational etc.
Does it make sense?
·         I can explain why I think this place is or isn’t in a suitable or logical location
Special
·         I can explain why this place is of interest or special to me personally
Creativity
·         I can use Prezi layouts & frames to engage my audience’s interest
Communication
·         I can use my voice and eye contact to interact with my audience