gr7

gr7

Tuesday 4 September 2012

2012 Summer Highlights Task


Language/Visual/Oral Task

 

My Goal:

Ø To familiarize myself with creating a multi-media presentation using prezi.com to showcase some of my summer highlights using a combination of text, images and/or videos.

My Success Criteria:

Ø Think of at least 5 highlights from July & August – a highlight can be any place I visited and enjoyed for the day, any trip out of the city I embarked on with family/friends, any festival I attended, any camp I  participated in, any special family function I celebrated,  any hobby/pastime I continued to develop etc.

Ø Complement any of these highlights with any images/recordings from my picture/video folders on computer

Ø Using 3-5 descriptive sentences, caption each image and video

Ø Showcase these summer highlights on prezi.com

Ø Select a background & layout

Ø Insert text, jpegs, and/or video

Ø Use a chronological path and zooming between text and images

Ø I can be creative with Prezi backgrounds, layouts and zooming

Ø I can confidently and enthusiastically share my presentation with the class

Ø Go to prezi.com, click explore tab, type nick di croce to view sample presentation